Since the original release in 1986, Atlantis Flo-Cell set a benchmark for sub surface water management. It is the most advanced underground geocomposite and offers high compressive strength, lightweight construction, ease of installation and low cost compared to traditional methods.
Flo-Cell drainage cells are ideal for sub-soil drainage under permanent loads including:
- Plaza landscaping
- Planter boxes
- Roof gardens
- Horizontal drainage blankets
- Sports fields
WHY CHOOSE FLO-CELL?
- Provides the ideal use for increasing the permeability of ground areas which reduces overland flow and facilitates groundwater recharge
- Efficient water management by removing only excess water, keeping a perfect amount of moisture on perch. The unique design of the Flo-Cell also features water retention cups that provide optimal moisture conditions for growing media such as plants
- Long life durability as it is resistant to all ground chemicals. Made from selected quality recycled materials and under stringent quality control ensuring that will not collapse or distort if used correctly
- Strong structural design where the Flo-Cell can be installed horizontally or vertically and can be easily configured to meet specifications
- High infiltration with a 90% void ratio