Oasis® Floating Covers are durable, high-performance membranes specially designed for use on water reservoirs and for portable water usage. Engineered with Cooley’s proprietary TPA polymer, the Oasis Floating Covers are highly resistant to oxidation, ozone, ultraviolet light, and weathering effects – and because the membrane does not cure, it allows for easy welding of strong, reliable seams during the entire lifetime of the cover.
Protection of one of our most vital natural resources, water is essential. Floating covers for potable water reservoirs provide a vital function in the preservation of our water supply systems by protecting the surface to maintain the quality of the water and preventing water loss through evaporation.
Many water authorities recommend that all new reservoirs used for potable water storage are designed with a cover and covering of existing reservoirs undertaken. It's primary use in Australia is for chlorinated water storages.
WHY CHOOSE OASIS?
- Provides long-lasting protection to water supply systems by maintaining the quality of the water and preventing water loss due to evaporation
- Developed with Dupont's Elvaloy® technology which ensures a pliable, durable, and UV-resistance sheet with superior chemical resistance, even in the most extreme environments
- High chemical resistance, withstanding water chemicals and atmospheric effects
- Delays solar radiation with the utilisation of pigment chemistry that reflects more than 70% of light, and absorbs the rest from the surface
- Easy to fabricate, install and repair without curing out
- Available in two different thicknesses and colours