Coolguard® Geomembrane is a high-performance, coated fabric barrier that is formulated with Dupont™ Elvaloy® (KEE). The Elvaloy polymers are tough plastics developed for homogeneous blends with other polymers, making them resistant to hydrocarbons and other chemicals — ensuring long-term performance and flexibility.
Coolguard can withstand a broad range of chemicals with little or no deterioration of physical properties. It has been designed for use in areas where primary and secondary containment of hydrocarbons, liquids, aggressive chemicals and other regulated substances is required. Coolguard offers a cost-effective lining solution to potable water applications including ponds, reservoirs, bladder tanks and aquaculture.
WHY CHOOSE COOLGUARD?
- High abrasion and chemical resistance properties
- Superior resistance to tear, UV and flame
- Encapsulated edges to minimise taping of seams, reduce wicking and risk of delamination
- Heat, radio frequency and wedge weldable
- Certified to NSF Standard 61 for potable water usage