Coir Net Biodegradable Erosion Control Mat is made from 100% natural coir fibre extracted from coconut husk. It is an open weave geotextile that can be used in both seeded revegetation applications for grass establishment or tube stock revegetation. The coir fibre can retain moisture providing ideal germination conditions while protecting soil from erosion.
Coir Net can be used for:
- Revegetation of slopes up to 1:1 grade
- Wetland construction and establishment
- Channel and river bank revegetation protection
- Swale drains
- Mining rehabilitation works
WHY CHOOSE COIR NET?
- Has greater tensile strength and life expectancy than other biodegradable products due to the strong fibrous quality of coir fibre, lasting up to 48 months depending on the climatic conditions
- Protects both seed and tube stock prior to germination from wind and water erosion, due to its smaller aperture size
- Available in a range of grades based on mass from 400gsm (nominal) to 900gsm (nominal)